Irvine Valley's men's tennis team finished off another undefeated Orange Empire Conference season with a 9-0 victory over Riverside on Tuesday at home.
It is the fourth straight conference title for the Lasers and fourth consecutive 10-0 campaign in the OEC.
The Lasers, who are ranked No. 1 in the state and are the two-time defending state champion, stayed unbeaten on the season with a record of 15-0.
Irvine Valley cruised throughout on Tuesday.
The Lasers won all three doubles matches and the first two easily.
In singles, Irvine Valley won all six matches in straight sets.
DeMulling and Lesoeur dropped just two games each in the first and second singles spots, respectively.
Politiek beat Harrell, 6-2, 7-5, on the third court, Mirecki lost just one game at the fourth position and sophomore Luis Castillo won, 6-1, 6-1, at No. 5 singles.
Sophomore Jack Fryer for a 6-4, 7-6 (13-11) win on the sixth court over Riverside's Ryan Cala.
Irvine Valley will begin play in the Southern California Regional Dual Team Playoffs next Tuesday. The Lasers will be the top seed and be at home.
IVC will then compete in the conference finals for singles and doubles next Thursday and Friday at Saddleback. The event is the individual qualifier for the state championship events at Ojai later this month.
1) Wyatt DeMulling (IVC) def. James Andra (RCC), 6-1, 6-0
2) Lucas Lesoeur (IVC) def. Sami Akouz (RCC), 6-1, 6-1
3) Chris Politiek (IVC) def. Grady Harrell (RCC), 6-2, 7-5
4) Leszek Mirecki (IVC) def. Trent Harris (RCC), 6-0, 6-1
5) Luis Castillo (IVC) def. Brandon Moerer (RCC), 6-1, 6-1
6) Jack Fryer (IVC) def. Ryan Cala (RCC), 6-3, 7-6 (11)
1) Javier Callejo/Lesoeur (IVC) def. Akouz/Samuel Murphy (RCC), 8-0
2) DeMulling/Politiek (IVC) def. Andra/Harris (RCC), 8-3
3) Gavin Lynch/Mirecki (IVC) def. Harrell/Moerer (RCC), 9-7